Career counselling is a process that will help you understand yourself and current work trends to make informed career, educational and life decisions. Career Counselling helps manage a diverse range of problems such as low concentration levels to poor time management, trust issues with family to non-agreement between parents and children on which career to choose.
Career counselling may address some of the following concerns:
- Help you figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- Be someone for you to talk to about your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career and educational choices; who will help you sort out, organize, and make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
- Help you identify the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- Help you locate resources and sources of career information.
- Help you determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
What to expect
The therapeutic hour is typically 50 minutes. The Therapy can be short term (2-6 sessions) or long term (8 sessions or more) depending on the issue to be explored. Usually appointments are booked weekly.
The sessions can be conducted face to face as well as online as per the feasibility of the clients. Online therapy is just as effective as offline therapy. But with the added convenience and flexibility of your home and your time. Our online counselling modes include- voice calls and video calls.